BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strength to Fight the Past


Life can be a bitch for a girl with scars.

Everyone has a past.

Has a history they aren't quite happy with.

Not everyone can face the past.

That is someone who is conquered by their past.

I hate my past but I embrace it.

Even the parts that no child should ever have to live through.

I admit I can't remember a lot of it.

But I deal with what I can remember.

That embrace,

Fighting.

That is what made me strong.

It made me who I am today.

It sucks but believe it or not...

It prepared me for a brighter future.

Because of all the shit my past hides I am finally free.

I can face anything that stands in my way.

So thank you everyone who ever screwed me over.

Because guess what?

In the end I'm the one who gets to be a good person.

The one who gets to live a better life.

All because you fucked with me and I learned how to fight back.

I know how horrible the real world can be.

You?

You get to be stuck in your messed up little fantasy world that you tried to break me to create.

But guess again.

You failed.

You didn't break me.

You couldn't crush me.

Just make me stronger.

So Take the life you lead and I'll stick to mine.

You're the one who will get a rude awakening when that wake up call comes knocking.

While I give my children and family a better life than you ever gave me.

Good bye forever.

You're once broken girl is now dead.

Transformed into a Phenomenal woman.

0 comments: