BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ignorance


Dear Ignorant Ass,

I love how you just assume things.

That you can't mind your own business.

You always have to get into other people's business.

WHY?
Do you get a thrill out of pissing people off?

Do you really have nothing better to do than bug me?

I'm 17 years old for crying out loud!
It's tragic that I can actually be an adult where as you have to be a 5 year old in all of this.

So, here is what I have to say to you.

Get the hell out of my face.

You don't know me.

You clearly don't know the situation.

And all you are doing is pissing me and everyone else off.

As well as proving just how much of an idiotic ass you are.

Again, back the fuck off.

You know NOTHING.

Don't let your voice be known again.

Thank you,

Don't come again.

Your worst night mare.

Reality-named: 17 Year Old Smart Ass

0 comments: