BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mr. Right



Broken girl,

Open wounds,

Ivisible scars.

You fixed me.

You put back the pieces of a shattered soul.

When no one else could find a way to save me,

There you were.

A vision of true perfection,

Perfection that's actually real.

Nothing is perfect,

I'd be insane to think that it is.

There is however such a thing as the perfect match.

It doesn't mean you are perfect,

You still make your mistakes,

As does everyone else.

Especially me.

I'm not perfect either.

In fact I am far from it.

But I am your perfect match.

As you are mine.

You put me back together,

To help me see that he wasn't right for me.

He broke me into a million tiny pieces.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer.

I found a reason to live.

You.

I finally found my perfect man.

My Mr. Right.

Up for the challenge?

I know I am.

0 comments: