BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, February 21, 2011

How Did I Never See?


How did I never see

The monster behind the mask?

You only pretended to be,

A man worth loving me.

The man that I fell for,

being nothing but lies.

That it, you, were all just a facade?

You lied,

Tricked me,

Abused my love for you.

Treated me like trash.

All for what?

What did you gain from all of this?

Absolutely nothing.

You've done nothing but hurt me.

And that made me stronger.

There are times that I wish I never met you.

But the one good thing that came from loving you was to learn just how strong I am.

I'm not weak.

And thanks to your selfish ass I never will be.

I'm stronger than I seem.

And no one can ever take my free will and strength away from me.

I'll forever stand a strong woman.
You never gave me a reason to hold on.
So now I'm letting go of the biggest mistake I ever made,

Being the hardest lesson I ever learned.
The one most worth living.

0 comments: