BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Broken Heart


You really think it's okay,

To break my heart and walk away?

Then say you want me again.

You think you can leave for months on end.

Then waltz back in like you never left?

Well fuck no you got another thing coming,

If you think that is the case my friend.

You think you can ignore it and pretend?

If you pretend long enough,

things won't seem so rough?

That's not the way it works.

You need to realize,

that this will only traumatize,

me and anyone else,

you use in your little scheme.

Scheme to keep me,

Sure go ahead.

But you'll soon find .

You are no longer welcome in my bed.

You've fucked me over too many times,

Without reason or rhyme.

This is the last time my

Heart aches of goodbye.

Otherwise it breaks to end everything,

With a painful song the siren sings.

0 comments: