BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Siren's Song or True Love Story?





Lips sweet as candy.



Face of angelic looks.



Voice of velvet.



Sounds too perfect to be true.



Are you?



Are you Prince Charming?



Or the evil king?



Here to sweep me off my feet?



Or break my heart?



Are your claims of love the real song to my heart?



Or are they the siren's song bent to leave me beat and broken?



Are you the dragon slaying wizard?



Or the blood sucking vampire?



Out to sea forever as an excuse to get away.



Will you take me with you?



Will you be true?
Will you be faithful?



Honest?



When you return,



(If you return),



Will you still love me?



Or was it all just a lie?



Are you My knight in shinning armor?



Or the villain in black?



Are you my love?



Or love turned to hate?



Is this a nightmare waiting to happen?



Or is this my one final dream come true?

0 comments: