BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hey Dad



What the hell happened to us?

How did things end so horribly?

I love you and I know I make you crazy.

You make me want to pull out my own hair sometimes too.

But how did things go so wrong so fast?

One minute we are laughing getting along,

The next you are yelling at me to get the fuck out and never return.

Why?

Why couldn't you just accept that I'm not you?

Why can't you except that I'm different?

That I have different views and oppinions.

That I can't be manipulated or brainwashed.

Daddy I love you but I can't take this anymore.

I can't take the hate,

The fighting,

Or the lies.

I was going crazy before this hell took over.

Not enough to leave,

I would have suck it up and kept taking it.

I would have stayed.

Would have bit my tongue and stayed for my sister.

But the truth is this.

I left because you broke your promise and that made us miserable.

I left because Carrie was the only reason I could even consider staying.

She left and I was depressed knowing she would be in a better place but I'd still be stuck.

Yes I left.

But did you have to make the move miserable?

Daddy can't you see that I am happy?

Healthy?

Everyone else can see that this was a good change for me.

So why can't you take off the blinders and see...

See that this was what is best for me.

I'm finally happy and in a place where everyone cares.

I know you are mad but you lied.

You took back your promise to Carrie.

For that I lost all respect for you.

I want to trust you.

But I can't.

I'm stronger now.

I won't let you walk all over me anymore.

I'm done.

I'm not sorry for what I've done,

Just that you can't grow a pair and do the right thing.

I know it hurts but so did everything you put me through.

That is why I left.

That is the reason that I'm not sorry.

By doing this,

By taking control of my own life.

I know I did the right thing.

So for that I will never be sorry.

0 comments: