BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

You Never Knew



I knew...

I knew that I couldn't face you.

I knew you wouldn't understand.

If I told you...

What would you do?

Throw it in my face and call it a lie?

How would you know?

What makes you think you can even comprehend?

You told me we could talk about it.

To just come home.

But what you don't understand is that...

You don't want to know.

Don't really care.

If you did...

If you really cared...

You'd want to know.

I wouldn't be sitting here.

Silently screaming.

Tears escaping.

Broken hearted...

I wouldn't be on the verge of...

This.

Life would be...

Less wounded

Less empty.

I wouldn't want to scream at you.

I wouldn't be dying inside...

If you really cared you'd look inside,

You'd find what I did...

Wasn't who I am.

You'd know...

There was a reason.

But you don't know...

Because you never really cared.

0 comments: