BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


Dear Mothers,

I'd like to thank moms for bringing us into this world. Thank you for putting up with us, loving us and raising us.
Mom, thank you for always being my friend and standing up for me even when you knew I was wrong. Thank you for being the fun Crazy Lady when we needed you.
Shannon, Thank you for always being here for me and putting me back in my place when I needed it. Thank you for taking me in when I needed to get out of there, for always being the escape I needed.
Mem, Thank you for helping take care of me and for treating me like your girl. Thank you for helping me with prom and everything else even after I decided not to go.
All of you thank you for trusting me and letting me know I can trust you. Thank you all for being my Mamas. I love and cherish all of you more than you know for all you've done for me.
Sincerely,
Madisynn Marie

0 comments: