BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Never Superhero


I'm not a superhero.

I can't do everything,

Save everyone.

I try,

Lord (if he or she exists) knows,

I try.

I'd save everyone,

If only I could.

But I can't.

Especially the ones who won't let me.

This doesn't make me evil,

Nor does it make me a monster.

It doesn't mean I'm weak.

It means I'm smart enough to know,

When someone can't be saved.

Wise enough to know,

You can't save someone,

That doesn't want to be saved.

Most of all,

It means

I am strong enough to walk away.

If they are meant to survive they will.

I'm not going to shatter my heart again...

Not to watch someone else I love...

Try or succeed in/to kill themselves.

I'm strong enough to know I can't do it again.

I love you,

Dearest friend.

Always will.

Please forgive me.

Understand,

I can't be your hero.

Never could.

0 comments: