BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Song of Myself


I am night yet I am day,

The starry night lit by the full moon.
The beautiful cloud filled rainy day I pray follows.
A contradicting book of emotions,
More of a diary;
Key lost to the beholder.
For most say I am hard if not impossible to read,
Yet my forever changing eyes reveal more.
Windows to the soul eyes are.
A witch I am as people say.
Loving the night and cloudy days meant to be dark and gloomy.
I find beauty there in the heavy dark clouds,
Threatening to burst at any moment in time.
Rain.
The best feeling in the world, dancing in the rain with the one you love.
Wrapped up in each others arms.
Feeling the sensation of their amazing kiss upon my lips.
Days like that I pray the sun never comes peaking through the clouds.
Wishing I could stay in that exact moment forever.
Frozen in time.
Time,
Such a scary thought.
I know what lies ahead.
It terrifies me,
Yet it excites me.
Like a baby bird ready to leave the nest.
I take flight from my isolated cage.
Ready to leave and never come back.
I am terrified of time.
Knowing that when I leave,
When I'm finally free,
I will be alone in this scary, crazy world.
I will be ready for that day.
I am strong like the tiger.
My instincts are sharp,
Perfect,
Like the creatures of the night.
I will be free and ready for my life to begin,
In that beautiful starry night of a full moon above.
The ocean waves beneath my feet.
Your warm embrace surrounding me.

0 comments: