BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not That Kind of Girl


Guys seem to think I'm this heartbreaking horror.

Yeah,

I tend to be a tease.

Yeah,

I hate jealous people.

Yeah,

I'm vengeful.

But I'm not the kind of girl to hurt you on purpose.

I'm not the kind of girl to use you to get even.

If I get revenge you won't be used as part of it.

I find other ways to get even.

If I flirt with you just role with it,

That's just who I am.

If i tell you I like you I mean it.

If I tell you I love you it's sincere.

I don't break hearts for fun.

I'm just a selfish free spirit.

If I do something crazy and flirtatious its not to impress you,

I do it because I know I can.

If you get hurt it's not my fault.

I warned you it happens when people fall for me.

Cocky I know but it's unfortunately true.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

0 comments: