BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Entrapment




Chockchain collar as if I am some run away dog.

Watching my every move like I am a four year old child.

Never letting me do anything.

No trust,

No love,

No freedom.

Gotta control every aspect of my life.

Expecting me to ask how high,

When you say jump.

What you don't understand is that?

I don't take orders very well.

I am not a puppet you can control.

I am a human being.

And its time you started treating me like the adult you expect of me.

That I will soon be.

Do you want me to get pregnant at 16?

Do you want me to be a druggie?

An alcoholioc?

No, I don't think you do.

That would show how bad a parent you really are,

And you don't want that

So stop trying to control me.

Let ME live my life.

0 comments: