BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cinderella



Nice to
know I mean so little to you.

Nice to
know you love me.

Nice to
know you care.

Nice to
know that the one day I'm not taking care of YOUR child you can't give me a
little freedom.

You say I
don't care where as all you care about is treating me like a
slave.

No I
didn't do a percfect job playing Cinderella.

But news
flash!

I'm not
Cinderella.

And I sure
as hell am not perfect.

Not even
close.

It's
called being alive,

Being
real.

Nothing on
God's green Earth is perfect.

Everything
has its faults.

That's
just the way it is.

You want
perfect?

Go find a
robot to be your slave.

This
Cinderella's on strike.

Finding my
Fairy Godmother.

Breaking
Free.

Out to
find an ending I deserve.

0 comments: