BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, December 20, 2010

If I Were


If I were alone would you keep me company?
If I were broken would you try to fix me?
If you didn't succeed would you keep trying until you did succeed?
If I were fucked up to the point they'd lock me up forever would you help me save myself?
If I had a shattered past would you make my future brighter?
If I didn't know what love was would you show me?
If I had to hide the real me would you love the part I always hide?
If I didn't know what it was like to know what it's like to have someone that cares would you be the one to care for me?
If I was everything you ever wanted would you leave me?
If I loved you but didn't know how to show you would you step up and tell me you loved me first?
Would you mean it?
If I fucked up but knew what I did wrong and how to fix it would you leave me?
If knew you were all I ever wanted would I be the one you want inside?
Are you lying?
Promise?
Swear?

0 comments: