BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Views of Gay Marriage


so my friend was doing a research project for school and it was about prop 8 and this is exactly how I feel about prop 8: I think it is wrong for people to tell gays that they don't have the right to live their life and be just as happy or miserable as the rest of us especially when allowing gays the right to marriage doesn't even affect the rest of us because since I personally am attracted to people of the same sex i really dislike the fact that people are choosing whether or not I can marry a woman. when again it does NOT have any affect on any straight person what so ever.
I wrote this a while ago and I never added this little part. My own father was probably one of those people who voted yes on prop 8 and that hurts. He's also the kind of man who thinks that something is mentaly wrong or off with anyone who is gay, bi, or lezbian or transgender. He gets so mad at me for saying that I am a bisexual when that is what I truely am and if anyone who is gay or bi or lezbian reads this blog I hope you know that if you're parents do not understand then take it from someone who does. There are others out there just like you who know what you are going through and feel your pain.

0 comments: