BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Friday, July 16, 2010

I Change for No One


I'd love to say I'm sorry for being different but that would be like saying sorry for the rain pointless.
But I would never be sorry for the rain I love the rain just like I love being different.
Because it means I'm being a really person.
I'm being me.
So instead of sayin sorry for that because I'm not I'll tell you why I'm not sorry:
See you're mad at me because I won't follow all your screwed up rules that say everyone has to be just like you.
Because I'm not just like you.
I never have been never will be.
Never want to be.
So go try to turn some one else into a clone because sorry you failed I'm still here,
And I'm still me and you can't do anything to change that so no I didn't do what you wanted and no I'm not sorry for it,
And saying that I am well that would be a lie.
Because the truth is that I am extatic that you were not able to change me.

0 comments: