BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, February 11, 2013

Dear Ex Best Friend

Dear Ex Best Friend,
I know you never intended to hurt me.
I think a part of me always knew,
I was hurt because weather what you said was true or not,
It was the past, four to five years in the past.
I didn't want to know because I honestly didn't care.
I was so happy to be with him.
You're right I could do better but I didn't want to.
I loved him, still do.
Either way I never hated you.
Your source pissed me off to no extent,
You believing them over my happiness hurt.
I was hurt by you but never hated you.
You know me oh so well honey,
You know I will never hate you just be pissed for a while.
I'm thankful to have you in my life again.
I never knew how much I missed you until you text me that day.
I will always be your best friend and you mine.
No matter how bad or long our fights are.
I love you,
Newly Found Forgiveness

0 comments: