BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fight the Monster within


Can I trust you?

You who deceived me.
Me the innocent child.
Child of yours, never.
Never have I been yours to claim.
Claim the demon within.
Within yourself.

Can I give you forgiveness?
Forgiveness for betraying my trust.
Trust you never should have earned.
Earn the life you have taken from me.
Me, I survived your cruelty.
Cruelty of your black heart.
Heart turned to a black hole.

Can I love a traitor?
Traitors receive the death penalty.
Penalties are there to protect.
Protection is what I gave myself.
Myself is the one person I can trust.
Trust is not something I can give.
Give to anyone because of you.
You who has turned me into this.
This unforgiving monster.
Monster of a being.
Being that must be destroyed.

Can I fight the monster you've created of me?

0 comments: