BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

You Were My Everything


What do you do when you lose the one person you thought you'd always keep?

How do you handle the hurt and heart break?
Who will replace them when they were your everything?
When will they show you how much you mean to them?
Where does their heart lie?
Why have they gone never to return again?
You were my love, my life, my world...
I was ready to be your everything the way you were mine,
To show you distance couldn't ruin everything if you were really in love.
I wanted to marry you,
To be with you.
I wanted to love you,
Raise a family with you.
But I guess the love I had for you just wasn't enough for you.
Gone forever,
I ask for nothing,
It'd be foolish to even try,
Except that you keep the shattered remains of what my heart could have been.

0 comments: